We had a lease for a credit card machine through Lease Finance Group that went from 2000 to 2004. Since we were not closely involved with our business during most of that time we did not realize until June 2007 -of all things- that the lease was up.

We put a stop on the monthly lease debits that were being taken out of our account. We tried 5 times (documented) to deal with this company. They still sent us monthly bills and never sent us a copy of the contract which we told them we needed in order to finalize this matter. We NEVER received anything but irritation whenever we dealt with them.

We stupidly assumed that this issue had been dropped until today April 28th when I received a notice from my bank that they had tried to debit $604.10 from our account. Luckily our bank was aware of them and refused. I am now faced with calling them ONE MORE TIME in the morning to chew someone's *** and threaten them with criminal action (not that it will help).

I hope anyone who possibly sees this will run in the opposite direction if they ever come in contact with this co. They are nothing short in my opinion but unethical and disgusting.

Had an Experience with Lease Finance Group?

Comments

Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more