We had a lease for a credit card machine through Lease Finance Group that went from 2000 to 2004. Since we were not closely involved with our business during most of that time we did not realize until June 2007 -of all things- that the lease was up.

We put a stop on the monthly lease debits that were being taken out of our account. We tried 5 times (documented) to deal with this company. They still sent us monthly bills and never sent us a copy of the contract which we told them we needed in order to finalize this matter. We NEVER received anything but irritation whenever we dealt with them.

We stupidly assumed that this issue had been dropped until today April 28th when I received a notice from my bank that they had tried to debit $604.10 from our account. Luckily our bank was aware of them and refused. I am now faced with calling them ONE MORE TIME in the morning to chew someone's *** and threaten them with criminal action (not that it will help).

I hope anyone who possibly sees this will run in the opposite direction if they ever come in contact with this co. They are nothing short in my opinion but unethical and disgusting.

Had an Experience with Lease Finance Group?

Comments

World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more