They will sign you up for a 4 year deal without you ever authorizing it.There is a class action lawsuit getting going against these people.

If you are not involved with these A-Holes already, run...If you are involved with them, join the lawsuit and call the Better Business Bureau! It's easy to submit a complaint to the BBB. Just go on line to their website. MSI and LSG are scamming people.

Please do your part and send all complaints through to BBB.Also- get involved in the lawsuit against LSG if you are not already doing so.

Had an Experience with Lease Finance Group?

Comments

are not in my contract (sorry)

whose the lawyer in charge i want in they hit my acct several times without my consent and the amounts are in my contract

I would love to get in on this suit- this company is screwing my business over, too!!

#420876

Contact the FCC.They filed a class action suit against These "people" get your complaints in and don't pay them a dime!!!!!!!

I was reimbursed and had the exsactly thing happen to me with them.

Hopefully the crooks behinde this will one day end up behinde bars.Where they deserve to be!

I am from Albany,N.Y.and just returned machine.

I had them for 7months. I sent them a letter informing them I was not happy with service and reporting them to Attorney General office as well as BBB.

My rep totaly misled me on the fees.I am a very small business which they totally took advantage of.

#282055

I am 1 year through a 60 month non cancelling lease for a a credit card machine.my payments keep increasing with b.s.

reasons and now i am finding other random charges labeled as lease payments at random times through the month.I would like information on a law suit on them as well.

steve mullings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SEND MACHINE BACK THEY STILL CHARGE YOU CALL BBB OF CHICAGO

call the better business bureau of chicago.....BBB 313-832-0500 they have over 700 complaints a month on them and so far all but ONE have been resolved LETS GET THEM

thanks for the information, i just find that out and i am presently returning their machine and see where it goes from there

There is a mention of a class action lawsuit against lfg on this message board. Does anyone have info regarding this