Please do not use this company. they should be arrested, they are a scam.

we have had this company since 2005 and they will not let me out of contract until I pay ramsome. they will not answer phone, leave you on hold for 20 minutes when you call then tell you they can't let you out of contract.

one person told me I didn't need to send machine it was old and out of date but, this guy tells me I must send back or pay for it. two hundred dollars for machine and 300.00 dollars for contract after I paid for sixteen years every month.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of charging for unprovided services. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of lease finance group equipment leasing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5400. Lease Finance Group needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lease finance group equipment leasing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lease Finance Group.

Comments

The same thing happened to me and my husband. I finally found the old pin pad that wasn't even used and mailed it back, they signed for it, I called and was shocked to finally talk to a woman to confirm that we fulfilled the contract that we allegedly signed in 2005.

I had stopped payments to them at my bank so she wanted the payments that were missed, she faxed me a letter releasing us. It's only been 1 month but I haven't seen any more charges on our bank statement.

We are checking into a class action suit against this company. Good luck to those of you still caught in their trap.