Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

LFG is Guilty of Racketeering and Fraud.

They cannot collect no matter what they say or write to you, they are a mobster organization without ability to collect. They make threats that sound legit, but are nothing more than perpetuation of the fraud they start. Lawyers than cannot find work partnered with this crime agency

Someone will get all of them. NYC district Attorney has filed a cease and desist lawsuit against them for racketeering and fraud.

Not to worry, they will get tossed in jail after they reimburse for losses.

123scott wrote the review about Lease Finance Group. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $19000 and wants Lease Finance Group to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was anyone that has represented them, scam, lied to and scammers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lease Finance Group lease finance group equipment leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lease Finance Group?

Comments

Hi I got send in the mail to go to court if not i have to pay 8,761.26 this it so much stress what do you recommend me to do as this point please help!!!

to KImmiee Flagstaff, Arizona, United States #1330555

Whatever happened to you? Did they sue you? Did you pay?