If you are interested in joining a class action lawsuit against Lease Finance Group please contact me at the following email:

bholmes@acadianalivery.com

I have a very talented law firm available and I would like other injured parties to join the litigation. Additionally; if you have bee the victim of their scam "judgments" in New York, please advise.

litigation, litigation, litigation, litigation, class-action, lawsuit, punitive damages, deceptive and unfair trade practices, detrimental reliance, scam and illegal behavior; additional expectations of filing criminal complaint with the U.S. attorney's office in several jurisdictions.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lease Finance Group. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lease Finance Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Lease Finance Group to other companies on our site.

Comments

I'm interested. lindartienken@yahoo.com. I fell into it with them typical of all the complaints through my mom and pop floral shop.

I would def join a class action law suit , the scammed me and still .... im in Canada

I obtained a misrepresented contract thru salesman..i returned their equipment in 2015 but LFG, Still harasses me.. they sent me an official looking document filled in New York civil court stating that I have 30 days to comply, that was November 2017...

also had their attorney contact me.. I've ignored it all& now they're back to sending me direct mail from the company...They're nothing but Bullies trying to see who they can scare!!

Is this happening ?? They reported me to the Dept.

of labor! And threatening a law suit against me over a machine I haven’t used in 5 years .

They gave me a date to call to cancel contract, when I call before that date, they tell me that wasn’t the right date and so that I am still under contract for this machine that i haven’t used in 5 years! I’m so frustrated!

Is this over? Please contact me dmaldonado54@hotmail.com

Redwood City, California, United States #1272392

Please contact me at: tindusherpa@hotmail.com

I would like to join the class action lawsuit against LFG..

Jackson, Wisconsin, United States #1247513

Yes I would like to join this class action suit. I returned my equipment in July, 2015.

Along with a notice that I would not be renewing the lease. To date it still is being taken from my checking account.

In trying to call them you get nothing but the run around and pass from one person to another.

Consider me wanting to join 262-677-0222

Three Rivers, Texas, United States #1233110

count me in 956-241-9388

West Warwick, Rhode Island, United States #1220778

I would love to join this class action lawsuit against LFG.

Please let me in on any and all advice that will keep this company from doing any type of business in the future and to pay all the small company's that they swindled.

signed

Moe

Bluffton, South Carolina, United States #1217766

Am I too late to join the class action lawsuit against Lease Financial? Please contact me at roels@hargray,com