Product: Lease Finance Group Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 5 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Gm Financial - Poor service

not able to contact gm financial. do not recommend this company.

Mazda - No one has the same answer or response

What happens when a spouse dies who was leasing a vehicle? The other spouse did not sign or is any part of the lease. Thanks, Slim

Lease Finance Group Customer Care Review

I am very discussed with this company. They had no help for me when I asked for help when my machine didn't work
Show
I got a billl in the mail and there is no reason stated what the service is for .And i can not seem to find someone at this company who actually can tell me. They keep talking me that i i have freceived a bill then if must have one of their credit card machines. But we...

Lease Finance Group - Very Disappointed in Customer Service

I called Lease Finance Group over two weeks ago, in which I waited on hold for 26 minutes when I was told the estimated wait was 8 minutes. I then pressed "0" to leave a message in their '24-hour messaging system' where a rep will call you as soon as possible after receiving it. It has been two weeks and I have not heard from them. Yesterday and today, I have waited on hold for over 20 minutes and then the line goes busy and I lose the call with them.
I didn't like