Lease Finance Group - Class action law suit in Canada
Please avoid these companies:
- Pivotal Payment
- LFG (Lease Financing Group)
- Tangerine Solution
Reasons (because telling the whole story would be too long):
- Interac machine didn't work for a whole month after exchanging 3 times
- Lost many clients during that time
- Bad technical services
- No manager will call you back even if said so
- Representant unreachable and lie about contract
- Until now they keep withdrawing from account in the name of ROYAL BACK even if we already paid the cancellation fee.
Is there any class action law suit against them in Canada? I want to be part of it. If not, I want to start one. You can contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have to stop them!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "I was started trading on Aug 28 2015 with 1k then I made some profit and again my broker asked me to deposit 2k. Then after 1 day the..."
- "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..."
- "We bought a sofa and love seat set from CASE FURNITURE. They sold us a 10 year extended warranty through Stainsafe.. Our sofa broke , The frame collapsed on one..."
- "Wal-Mart MISLEADING customers AND REFUSAL to honor price-accuracy scanning-code-of-practice price-accuracy-guaranteeâ€**** Dear Sir, 1) We shopped at Wal-Mart [Dufferin 3106] in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on 22April2010. 2) "Oatmeal to Go" - "Maple & Brown..."
- "Bought this sectional for our Florida vacation home 5 yrs ago. We only use it a total of a month a year. And it is falling apart . Rooms to..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."