Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Fell prey to a POS contract with 1stpay POS that used this lease finance group for their equipment. After a short time the equipment was faulty.

Had to go with another POS company. Called Lease Finance Group and was told had a 4 year contract. Just checked my bank one month after the contract and still removing money from my account. First of all don't use a cloud based POS what a nightmare.

Internet goes down, then the printer goes down, then the cash drawer won't open. What a joke. Anyway when I spoke to the rep from lease finance and was told that I would have to pay 146.00 for 4 years for equipment that was no good to begin with I agreed. Was also told that I could keep the equipment after finishing my contract.

Now they tell me that after paying 7,000.00 I need to return equipment that I quit using and don't have anymore. I put a dispute on the final bank charge, and will change my bank account if needed. This bunch will never get another red cent from me no matter what.

BTW went with Future POS a PC based system and love it. Have been using it since Dec 2014.

Review about: Lease Finance Group Equipment Leasing.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Leave me alone.

I didn't like: Crooks all the way.

Comments