Lease Finance Group - They are a scam
This place is a scam!!!!Do NOT sign a lease with this company.They will take money out of your account without telling you.
If your bill is due then the day its due they will call EVERY number they have on file for you about 12 times each, all day, its crazy!! You cant terminate the lease even if your no longer accepting credit cards.
You can buy it out for your monthy charge (which is about $79 a month) TIMES the number of months left on the lease.The employees are rude and when you have a complaint about something they act like they've heard it a million times.review #190374
You may also like
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "said we made over 150k per year and did not make dollar one yet! paid them 5k for signing us up for credit cards!!! credit score was 780 now 566!!!!..."
- "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..."
- "I recently bought a Pro Dunk Hoop, and the powder coat is already faulty. I even upgraded to their rust armor. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Even..."
- "I dropped my 8-yr-old 6-lb Maltese to get groomed. I am new to the area and this was our first time using the PetSmart groomers. I had a..."
- "I have witnessed the behavior of the property manager, Ms. Nichole Montgomery and her confrontation with other tenants in the community. I do not want to deal with a..."
- "After deciding not to go with my usual Pro Flowers because they didn't have what I was looking for, I decided to try this place for the first time. I..."
- "We have brought a natuzzi sofa from furniture village in milton keynes u.k this will be our 4th replacement the other 3 have been a totally shocking ie shaggy leather..."
- "I signed the contract for my house (Enclave at Highland Horizon - Austin, TX) in Jan of 2014 and it was completed in July so I have no complaints about..."