Lease Finance Group - They are a scam
This place is a scam!!!!Do NOT sign a lease with this company.They will take money out of your account without telling you.
If your bill is due then the day its due they will call EVERY number they have on file for you about 12 times each, all day, its crazy!! You cant terminate the lease even if your no longer accepting credit cards.
You can buy it out for your monthy charge (which is about $79 a month) TIMES the number of months left on the lease.The employees are rude and when you have a complaint about something they act like they've heard it a million times.c0d8f46
You may also like
- "Or should I say First Inconvenience Bank and Safetyget.com???I entered my credit card # in some age verification site that said it would charge nothing ($0.00) to my acct. Then..."
- "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..."
- "Please read this completely if you care about “the little guy” in corporate America. Avoid EMS at all cost! Their contracts are written to benefit only them. They do not..."
- "I was sold a car-given a contract-took it home & 5 days later told i have to pay more or return the car. i called the FTC (federal trade commission and..."
- "Made in U.S.A but not made with pride that's for sure! Curbside Alert! Paid $2,000 for reclining couch, reclining love seat and recliner. In two years the stitching ripped at..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."