Lease Finance Group - LFG Straight out - Forgers

They sent out a lease for a new Creditr card machine - then backhanded orded a new check cashing machine - charged it to my account deleivered it to some 3rd party receiver and city - then denied it ever existed - yet charged me 5k on their fault.I wouldn't pay, and they tossed it on my credit record 4 years ago.

Now when I apply for laon reduction on refi - I'm denied because I fall right at the line for low score credit.

Its cost me 100,000 now, they won't admin to the fraud ordrop the charges.*** fo9r brains company, they need to have a class action to bring them down.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 27, 2012 #486825

There is a lawsuit against these companies. We are all victims of these frauds should join it. Here are some links.

0 0 Reply
annonymous- St. Charles, Illin

Mar 28, 2012 #457198

Lease Finance group screwed me over too- I fulfilled my lease, and sent the machine back, and they are still trying to charge me every month- the charges were coming out of a business account, so we closed the account, and changed banks, too. Get nasty letters all the time- there should be a class action suit against these creeps

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lease Finance Group. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lease Finance Group.
Filing a new complaint about