Lease Finance Group - LFG Straight out - Forgers

Feb 23, 2012
review #299693

They sent out a lease for a new Creditr card machine - then backhanded orded a new check cashing machine - charged it to my account deleivered it to some 3rd party receiver and city - then denied it ever existed - yet charged me 5k on their fault.I wouldn't pay, and they tossed it on my credit record 4 years ago.

Now when I apply for laon reduction on refi - I'm denied because I fall right at the line for low score credit.

Its cost me 100,000 now, they won't admin to the fraud ordrop the charges.*** fo9r brains company, they need to have a class action to bring them down.

abfbebe
Had an experience with Lease Finance Group?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
dimpy123

May 27, 2012

Hi,
There is a lawsuit against these companies. We are all victims of these frauds should join it. Here are some links.
//abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/investigators&id=6802369

0 0 Reply
annonymous- St. Charles, Illin

Mar 28, 2012

Lease Finance group screwed me over too- I fulfilled my lease, and sent the machine back, and they are still trying to charge me every month- the charges were coming out of a business account, so we closed the account, and changed banks, too. Get nasty letters all the time- there should be a class action suit against these creeps

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lease Finance Group.
Filing a new complaint about
×