LFG Lease Finance Group LLC is a SCAM

Jan 29, 2010
review #169430

Please do not have anything to do with this company.

They hide all important things in fine print and make it impossible to get out of their service.

Most importantly, it is impossible to get hold of anyone even to provide document they require. Everything that others are complaining about is absolutely true. everything is bogus and designed to *** in any way possible.

as soon as you see LFG in any service lease agreement it is time to run from this. Vizex payments and Tangerine Payments, Pivotal payments they all work together to provide terrible service, on a fixed term contracts.

689f9dd
Had an experience with Lease Finance Group?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
LFG victim

Jul 03 San Jose, California

The lease financial group (LFG) created many fraud business in Los Angeles, Chicargo, NY City, Portland etc. to cover each other to do business fraud. It basically hide a very expensive card reader leasing contract into a relatively cheap merchant contract. In my case, a card reader values about $500. But the leasing fee is charged about $150 every month with a non-cancelable fake leasing contract. In my memory, I never signed the leasing contract. I cancelled the contract. It broke my credit score and start a lawsuit in civil court of NY City. I, as California resident, am very hard to appear in civil court of NY City. They are tough rogues. I believe these bad guys will be catched someday, and pay back for what they did. But as a single small business operator, I do not have time and money to fight them in court. Any attorney is interested in representing all the victims to start lawsuit against LFG?

Tari Johnson

Nov 29, 2012

I just received a bill from Pushpin Holdings LLC. Who said my business which closed 3 years ago owes $650 in outstanding balance. 3 years ago and 4 moves while buying a new house. They expect me to find the Fex ex receipt of the equipment return. First they didn't give me a return address in a timely manner. Yes documented the person and such years ago. I had a 2 year lease which they held me to for 3 years and you guessed it fine printed me from a equipment rental that was for purchase at the end of the 2 years turned in to a lease FOREVER. I don't expect a law suit to contact me I will search the net to join in. Just want to add my story. I will either Drag this out no worries about my credit hit with this new company. Hold out to pay if anything 1 Cent on the dollar as a *** tax for signing anything. My new salon DOESN'T SIGN CONTRACTS and is operating Debt free. lesson learned might cost me something But they tried to get a phone number from me NEVER GIVE information they can harass you with. I can wait. They can go to ***!

Timothy Schmidbauer

Nov 01, 2012

Same thing happened to our company. I would also be interested in joining a Class Action law suit. They are crooks! I think the U.S. Attorney General or Consumer Fraud Protection needs to hear our stories!

nonnie westbrook

Oct 02, 2012

please someone send me suit information... a phone number of an attorney representing this i need help Thank you newestbrook@yahoo.com

0 0 Reply
Lorna Mooney Halifax N.S.

Aug 30, 2012

I signed in July of 2012, and am just starting to get into this as I'm thinking gee, shouldn't this be over, option to buy out by now? No phone # on the paperwork, so I go online and all I can find is sites like these. Anyway, I write to provide the Cdn address on my docs.
Lease Financial Group LLC
P.O. Box 4554, Station A
Toronto, Ont
M5W 4S2
(and of course one cannot courier to a P.O. Box)
I had written a phone # on it at the time (must have wrestled it out of the rep)
800 747-0470.
I haven`t even begun but know I`ll end up in the same boat, so count me in for any legal action!

jill

May 28, 2013 Des Moines, Iowa

Thanks for the phone #! So far haven't been able to find that online. Did you ever get anything settled with them?

Reese

Aug 29, 2012

I would like to join a class action suit vs. them

reese !at! affordablepcrepair !dot! com

LP

Aug 28, 2012

I’m also in the same situation
In 2007 our lease was completed and no longer need a mobile credit system. After numerous phone calls to LFG I was finally able to reach someone who knew where to ship the equipment, which was shipped via FedEx and conformed delivered.
Fast forward five year...
Last month I received a letter from PushPin, the legal arm of LFG, and was told they never received the equipment and I’m personally on the hook for $1,500. With nearly five year in my rearview mirror I’m forced to go through countless hours of research in finding my FedEx shipping information. FedEx also re-circulates the numbers making my research even more difficult.
My question...
In 2007 does anyone one LFG’s live shipping address in 2007?
Your help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!
LP

steve oney

Aug 21, 2012

i used tis company 3 years in past when lease was over i was so happy because i paid over $4000 lease for $200 equipment when they presented as a service fee not an equipment lease again two years ago i signed with some other company and guess what it was same company ( first data ) their equipment work for a while except for amex take them two months to fix that and then phone lines changed on my are phone company switch to digital lines agan equipment stop working several phone calls they advice me to go get a digital to analog converted and i did so still oesnt work and after a month and a half i got diffrent equipment and had no problem ninty percent of my business run on credit card in that 45 days i lost over $20,000 of business its been a almost two years they keep calling me my house my work even my cell phone herrasting me they get really nasty on the phone is there any idea how to get rid of them

Chris from Augusta, Ga

Aug 09, 2012

I am interested in information if there is a class action suit....along with Payment Systems!

Mike Rickman

Jul 20, 2012

Same here. I'll join in a Class Action suit as well. I too, had to close my account and I refuse to give them new banking information. Now they are sending me invoices.

Eva

Jul 10, 2012

This also happened to my company. If there is a class action suit, please count us in.

eva@fotobyeva.com

Charmaine Stata

Jul 04, 2012

If ther is a lawsuit against these people I what in on it.turningheads@hotmail.ca

Charmaine Stata

Jul 04, 2012

I leased ther equipment in 2007 on a 48 mounth long lease.In 2011 I finished my term and gave them 30 days notice which they requided on the lease.I phoned to ask where I should send the equipment back so I sent it.Ther saying I did:nt send it back or give them ther 30 day notice.Still taking money out of my account. I had to close my account so they could"nt take any more money out. And in 2011 I was doing my taxes they were taking multiple transations out every month for that year.I would like to join the lawsuit againt these fraudulent people.Im a true beleiver of what comes around goes around.

david vanderholm from Oldtown,

Jun 24, 2012

I would like to be part of any lawsuit against this company. They lie and cheat and use fraud to get what they want. We never got the equipment we signed for and no one ever answered the phone. They took our money until we finally closed the accounts. Now we only get threatening letters. contact me at ryanvanderholm@yahoo.com

Debi

Apr 23, 2012

Count me in on a class action suit!
mountainlady1010@msn.com

Melanie

Apr 16, 2012

I would also like to be part of the class action suit against northern leasing. Please contact me at MelanieM1231@gmail.com.

David Sopala

Mar 23, 2012

Yea this company pretty much kept sending junk replacements on equipment that died within weeks of getting it we gave up on them and closed the bank account. Now it is at their "prelegal" department which might as well be their "collections" department. They sent a letter offering "amnesty", so I decided to call them and hear what they had to say. Got some guy that started yelling at me, hung up on him. Called back got some woman who told me it wasn't her job to explain what anything means, and that I had to pay 280.40 by Friday(which is today) or they would file legal action against me personally. I called today was going to make a payment to buy myself some more time, but sadly they didn't bother to pick the phone up. By the way the letter is dated 2-25-12 and it is stated in the letter that I have 30 days to get in touch with them to "work something out" after calling them the other day they basicly said it is a generic paper and that they don't need to do anything the paper says and the my understanding of the letter doesn't matter. So if there is a class action suit against these people I want in on it as well.

Nicole

Mar 16, 2012

I had the same problem. I am interested in a class action suit as well.

Showing 1-20 of 83 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Lease Finance Group.
Filing a new complaint about
×