LFG Lease Finance Group LLC is a SCAM
Please do not have anything to do with this company.
They hide all important things in fine print and make it impossible to get out of their service.
Most importantly, it is impossible to get hold of anyone even to provide document they require. Everything that others are complaining about is absolutely true. everything is bogus and designed to *** in any way possible.
as soon as you see LFG in any service lease agreement it is time to run from this. Vizex payments and Tangerine Payments, Pivotal payments they all work together to provide terrible service, on a fixed term contracts.review #169430
You may also like
- "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions..."
- "I'm from Vancouver Canada, my issue is with Priceline.com. I was looking on their site for a good deal on flights from Seattle, WA to Accra, Ghana. My..."
- "I play Drakensang Online. On January 30th (2014) I logged in to find that storage lockers were on sale. Having purchased "all the lockers" for my other two characters, I..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "Used deck over Happy with coverage BUT it gets dirty my front porch looks like a barn floor does not clean well at all tried deck over cleaner not so..."
- "Why does Target insist on using cheep sticker labels on their products? Nothing bothers me more than getting home wanting to use a cute placemat for my kids or..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."