Lease Finance Group - Lease Financing Group
I was told "Rent to Own the equipment" for 4 years by LFG reprsentative.
So I leased it for 4 years and I was paying 36.40/month. 4 years was over, still I my accound was debited 36.40/month.
I callled LFG in NY on May 13, 2011 to find out why they are charging me 36.40/month even when my lease was over in Jan, 2011.
They said "you must inform us either to purchase our equipment and pay for the difference or cancel". I said how much will I have to pay for the difference in purchase price, I was told 163.40. I said I want to cancel. She said she need one month notice in written format. I asked for their email, she said they have a fax No. and no email.
I had to type a letter and fax it to them on Maybe 13, 201l requesting for cancellation and gave it one month time. Still they are charging my account.
I called yesterday (June 14, 2011)and spoke to an unprofessional, unskilled rep. Well at first, he said he did not receive the fax.
Then later he said he received the fax but he has not received the equipment.
I said if they send me the UPS self-stamped box which they did when the lease was in effect, then I will return it to you.
He said that customer has to pay for shipping and handling and that he will have to debit the last payment from my account.
He was rude and he told me the address which "132nd west 31st street 13th floor NY 10001. Is this address correct? I do not trust these people.
I said if you refund 36.40 which you debited on June 12, 2011, then I will pay for the shipping. He said he can't do it and that he had to debit my account for the
last payment. Last payment? I do not understand. I called my bank to ask for a stop-payment. Hopefully that will work.
I searched online about this company and discovered that other people also have problems and this is a scam company and should be sued a class action lawsuit.
So for a 4 year lease period, I paid 1747.20 and another 182 for extra 5 months plus they were going to debit for the last payment. In total
so far this company has ripped me off for 1929.2 for just a *** single unit equipment. I switched with Costo, their business is great.
I hope will cancel my account.
Does anyone know if any action has been processed against this company?
I live in Canada and this company is even targetting the Canadian business market.review #243370
You may also like
- "Grissom Say's Troy Rogers has picked up John Fullerâ€™s, Unfair Business Practices, has been train by DSC; head quarters in Carmel, Indiana to take your car in a New York..."
- "In 2011 Solamon Energy Corporation was reported to firstname.lastname@example.org Trading Surveillance Office, at the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Following an in-depth internal investigation, Solamon Energy Corporation was initially suspended and then..."
- "As Paypal user, I had paid using Paypal to pay internet purchases as Paypal advertises it as a safest way to pay and buy which is untrue. I had bought..."
- "I went in early (6:30 am) on Memorial Day to avoid the holiday rush. The store wasn't real busy but the lines were still exasperatingly slow because there were only..."
- "I don't recommend anyone to go to Helzberg. I lost small diamonds 3 separate times on first engagement ring. Replaced fourth time with a new ring which was the same..."
- "I did not request to transfer my money to anyone,i would like my money place back on my card . Thank you..."