Lease Finance Group - Lease Financing Group
I was told "Rent to Own the equipment" for 4 years by LFG reprsentative.
So I leased it for 4 years and I was paying 36.40/month. 4 years was over, still I my accound was debited 36.40/month.
I callled LFG in NY on May 13, 2011 to find out why they are charging me 36.40/month even when my lease was over in Jan, 2011.
They said "you must inform us either to purchase our equipment and pay for the difference or cancel". I said how much will I have to pay for the difference in purchase price, I was told 163.40. I said I want to cancel. She said she need one month notice in written format. I asked for their email, she said they have a fax No. and no email.
I had to type a letter and fax it to them on Maybe 13, 201l requesting for cancellation and gave it one month time. Still they are charging my account.
I called yesterday (June 14, 2011)and spoke to an unprofessional, unskilled rep. Well at first, he said he did not receive the fax.
Then later he said he received the fax but he has not received the equipment.
I said if they send me the UPS self-stamped box which they did when the lease was in effect, then I will return it to you.
He said that customer has to pay for shipping and handling and that he will have to debit the last payment from my account.
He was rude and he told me the address which "132nd west 31st street 13th floor NY 10001. Is this address correct? I do not trust these people.
I said if you refund 36.40 which you debited on June 12, 2011, then I will pay for the shipping. He said he can't do it and that he had to debit my account for the
last payment. Last payment? I do not understand. I called my bank to ask for a stop-payment. Hopefully that will work.
I searched online about this company and discovered that other people also have problems and this is a scam company and should be sued a class action lawsuit.
So for a 4 year lease period, I paid 1747.20 and another 182 for extra 5 months plus they were going to debit for the last payment. In total
so far this company has ripped me off for 1929.2 for just a *** single unit equipment. I switched with Costo, their business is great.
I hope will cancel my account.
Does anyone know if any action has been processed against this company?
I live in Canada and this company is even targetting the Canadian business market.f2ab8d7 review #243370
You may also like
- " BEWARE of a fraud company called MAGRITTE GLOBAL CORPORATION they are nothing but fake fraudsters trying to scam people out of money because they have none of their own!!! They..."
- "Do you have information about a Ocwen that you think has violated federal consumer financial laws? Are you a current or former employee of such a company, an industry insider..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "Received an offer stating that I would receive 25000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy. Called several times to confirm the offer. Each time the representative..."
- "Purchased car in Nov, 2014. Complained of back tires, they lied and said they were fine as two weeks later we had trouble with dead battery, tires below tread/bubble in..."
- "Hello guys. Greetings form Maine... My boyfriend and I were very interested in getting a blue tick coonhound. We found this ad on Hoobly Classified. We have never purchased a..."