Lease Finance Group is a SCAM!! Facebook page
Hey everyone, I just launched a facebook page "Lease Finance Group is a Scam!!." Look it up and join!It's time to put up solid defenses against this incredibly Horible Company.
There are an estimated 300,000 victims that have been ripped-off by this company, and that's only the ones who actually reported it. It's very clear that there are some "behind the scenes" actions taking place, otherwise they would've been shut down a long time ago.
One must pay close attention to the lack of justice taking place, and assume there is a bigger, darker picture to this sad story.Join this page and fight back!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "Are you a victim of merchant lynx? Ever deal with a sales person out of the Lakeland office named Tina Boyd? Please send your complaint and contact info to email@example.com..."
- "We are one of the leading British Government registered Brokers, Agent and investors based in Beijing with subsidiary offices all over Europe. We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC..."
- "Had my lifeproof case for just over a year. Put on my Iphone5 and have never taken it off. Dropped it in a puddle on vacation and water entered the..."
- "I ordered the Costa Collection (and yes almost the entire collection) and ordered two chairs, two chase, tables etc... Spent about $16,000 on just this collection and order alone. This..."
- "Pour cereal in bowel and there was a staple. My 8 year old found it. I told him are you sure it can't be.He picked it out of his bowel..."
- "All we wanted were three matching bar stools, but the third was cut wrong (one of two supports for chair cut three inches short). We had to drive 25 miles..."
- "I placed a baby bed on layaway & paid it off early. I was told at the time of purchase and during several payment visits, that it would be available..."
- "I bought a 12 pack of regular Pepsi at Kroger and after I purchased it we put the cans into the refrigerator and days later open them and found out..."