Lease Finance Group is a SCAM!! Facebook page
Hey everyone, I just launched a facebook page "Lease Finance Group is a Scam!!." Look it up and join!It's time to put up solid defenses against this incredibly Horible Company.
There are an estimated 300,000 victims that have been ripped-off by this company, and that's only the ones who actually reported it. It's very clear that there are some "behind the scenes" actions taking place, otherwise they would've been shut down a long time ago.
One must pay close attention to the lack of justice taking place, and assume there is a bigger, darker picture to this sad story.Join this page and fight back!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Ordered the Candy Land outfit from her site, total $116.00, paid extra to have it shipped in 7-10 business days which it wasn't and then I received the shirt only...."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "INGRIM UNITED PRESBYTARIAN CHURCH BULLIES AT THIS CHURCH STOLEN MY ITEMS THAT WAS DONATED TO THEM AFTER PASTOR AARON SPREADED THE WORD TO PEOPLE OF THE CHURCH THEN..."
- "So, I started taking a log of the internet speeds with hotwire communications service in April of 2014. The average speed reading was 1.2 Mbs down. I pay like $40..."
- "This isn't about the hospital part but for equipped for life... Went to equipped for life in Hagerstown, Maryland on May 3rd, 2015. We got sooo disrespected not once but..."