Lease Finance Group hit ACH account for money not owed
I turned in the equipment to Lease Finance group.They immediately hit my account for an additional payment even though I owed them no money.
A week later they hit my account again for $125.00. As I look into them I see this is their scam. Business to business ach has only 24 to dispute transaction.
So they hit the accounts and hope it is not noticed for more than 24 hours which 98% of the time is most likely isn't noticed.I would say that they need to get shut down but crooks like these guys only pop up under a different name.review #283283
You may also like
- "Here's some information that will most likely help those who know how to use it: Erik Porter - Director of Business Development, Jan. 2011 to present. Formerly with U.S. Bank..."
- "I started working for Pluris Financial Group almost one year ago (10/2010) and I couldn't be happier. I love my job.. everyone is extremly professional, but personable... hardworking &..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "I went into Regis in the town my university is at. I scheduled an appointment with a girl who recently graduated at the top of her class at the same..."
- "I have been buying these Trader Joe's Sweet, Savory & Tart Trail Mix Granola Bars for a few years. Today I opened the wrapper only to see the approx. ⅓..."
- "DO NOT GO TO GRANT, The rude groomer manager, that gave us an awful attitude, and a lame excuse for a lion haircut for our pomeranian, left him looking ridiculous,..."
- "When I ordered my tickets I specifically ordered Floor table section. when my tickets arrive in the mail they are floor section standing room. When I log back into Bigstub..."
- "On May 20th, I register the trip online from LA to SFO on May25th , but finally they mention the trip is not able to confirm, and I was not..."
- "In the fall of 2014 I bought a Pfister bath faucet called Selia. It leaked so I contacted the company. I sent them pictures showing the two areas it leaked...."