Lease Finance Group hit ACH account for money not owed
I turned in the equipment to Lease Finance group.They immediately hit my account for an additional payment even though I owed them no money.
A week later they hit my account again for $125.00. As I look into them I see this is their scam. Business to business ach has only 24 to dispute transaction.
So they hit the accounts and hope it is not noticed for more than 24 hours which 98% of the time is most likely isn't noticed.I would say that they need to get shut down but crooks like these guys only pop up under a different name.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "Bare Lifts! More like Breast Rips! I used them last month and my skin is still recovering. They are certainly not meant for anyone's breast size. They took my skin..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "I ordered from Roswe seeing all the good reviews on their products. Come to find out they are all fake... i can't leave one review for their horrible products. First..."
- "I purchased the Wolfgang Puck Bistro Set. I had this set for about fifteen years. Today was making a fried egg for my 3 year old and as I lifted..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "On 4/28/16 I shopped Walmart using the earn 7 points per dollar. My purchase came to $212.00. I should have earned 1484 points. Instead they are crediting me for 824...."
- "I lost all my hope, it’s been six long years since my son is bedwetting and I felt it was high time to get serious about this. Out of sheer..."
- "Oh my gosh,....poorest quality of clothing Ive ever seen in my life. I ordered two dresses, one was the looking flowy sheer multi coloured wrap dress worth the slits up..."