Lease Finance Group hit ACH account for money not owed
I turned in the equipment to Lease Finance group.They immediately hit my account for an additional payment even though I owed them no money.
A week later they hit my account again for $125.00. As I look into them I see this is their scam. Business to business ach has only 24 to dispute transaction.
So they hit the accounts and hope it is not noticed for more than 24 hours which 98% of the time is most likely isn't noticed.I would say that they need to get shut down but crooks like these guys only pop up under a different name.c0915f8
You may also like
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- " From Kirschenbaum and Phillips and NEFCU. I spoke with Jacquline Ivans at the law firm Steven Rosenthal the attorney would not except a reasonable settlement on an over 5 year..."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "The oil dripped....and look what happen...not happy about this and will NEVER use glade again......."
- "I had a power surge come through my house due to DTE's underground wire being faulty, it took out $6,000 worth of electronics in the home. After waiting for 4..."
- "I made an online purchase for two items last week. One of the items, a serving tray from Mariposa, arrived this week. The other item was not included within this..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "Paul Wells Destroyed my friend family! Paul Wells Manger Dicks Sporting Goods Clay - is an alcoholic and commits adultery. His wife and the Corporate Management of Dicks Sporting..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."