Lease Finance Group
Stay as far away from these clowns as possible.
I opened a small business in 2002 and needed the ability to accept credit/debit cards
We brought in a few sales reps to give us quotes.
We selected a service company that offered good rates and off we went.
The machines arived, were set up and all is well "NOT"
I find that we have to change out the machine due to new regulations and so it was done.
Some time later I see that my checking account is getting smaller and it should not be.
Lease finance group had started double dipping for the NEW machines that were installed as per federal regulations.
I called them several times and got tactless little idiots to talk to that did nothing bu threaten.
I called the Bank and cancelled their payment authorization on the monthly draw.
LFG theatened me for months over that deal
OK, now comes the end of our service contract with LFG and a few months away the machine stops working and will not process cards. all it will do is give me error messages.
I called for service and got tech support, these guys were great, but the machine was dead.
Tech support gives me a number to call to see about resolving the issue and I called them only to find out that a new machine is going to cost me $300 ++ and I must pay the freight too.
NOOOOOOOO way is that happening. LFG is going to continue to bill me $60 a month plus I have to pay for a new machine too.
Calling the reps, LFG and sevral others got me nowhere.
I needed to be able to accept credit/debit cards as the lack of this service was costing me sales.
I contacted my bank and they sent over a rep to speak to us, he brought in a new set of machines, set them up and had us running in less than a day.
LFG kept on charging my account, so I had that stopped at the bank.
Soon I got the threatening letters and demands. I called their numbers a few times, only to get some little puke that was obnoxious and would not help at all, just made demands for money.
I finally spoke to a supervisor (maybe he was) we discussed the entire issue and he agreed to make the mess go away if we sent the machine back.
I returned the machine and did so through USPS with deliver confermation.
I never received the delivery confermation back.
Its been several months and now LFG has turned this over to a company called Push Pin LLC
They are threatening me if I dont pay somem huge dollar amount.
These people are all scammers, out to rip off everyone they can.
Just theaves, common strong armed thugs.
Stay away from LFG at all costs
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "A Total Pre-mediated Scam. Has a Driver. Phone # is 909-257-4496 Here Name on the Ad is Dee Dee. Very Dangerous. Only does Outcall. Be Very Careful. Once she shows up, the..."
- "Bought this phone to replace an AT&T phone that we wore out. Bought it 2 months ago and have been using it for about 1 month. Speakerphone is horrible on..."
- "We had Zerorez come out last year with no problems and the carpet was totally dry in 4 hours, Great experience! We had Zerorez again come out this year and clean..."