Lease Finance Group
Stay as far away from these clowns as possible.
I opened a small business in 2002 and needed the ability to accept credit/debit cards
We brought in a few sales reps to give us quotes.
We selected a service company that offered good rates and off we went.
The machines arived, were set up and all is well "NOT"
I find that we have to change out the machine due to new regulations and so it was done.
Some time later I see that my checking account is getting smaller and it should not be.
Lease finance group had started double dipping for the NEW machines that were installed as per federal regulations.
I called them several times and got tactless little idiots to talk to that did nothing bu threaten.
I called the Bank and cancelled their payment authorization on the monthly draw.
LFG theatened me for months over that deal
OK, now comes the end of our service contract with LFG and a few months away the machine stops working and will not process cards. all it will do is give me error messages.
I called for service and got tech support, these guys were great, but the machine was dead.
Tech support gives me a number to call to see about resolving the issue and I called them only to find out that a new machine is going to cost me $300 ++ and I must pay the freight too.
NOOOOOOOO way is that happening. LFG is going to continue to bill me $60 a month plus I have to pay for a new machine too.
Calling the reps, LFG and sevral others got me nowhere.
I needed to be able to accept credit/debit cards as the lack of this service was costing me sales.
I contacted my bank and they sent over a rep to speak to us, he brought in a new set of machines, set them up and had us running in less than a day.
LFG kept on charging my account, so I had that stopped at the bank.
Soon I got the threatening letters and demands. I called their numbers a few times, only to get some little puke that was obnoxious and would not help at all, just made demands for money.
I finally spoke to a supervisor (maybe he was) we discussed the entire issue and he agreed to make the mess go away if we sent the machine back.
I returned the machine and did so through USPS with deliver confermation.
I never received the delivery confermation back.
Its been several months and now LFG has turned this over to a company called Push Pin LLC
They are threatening me if I dont pay somem huge dollar amount.
These people are all scammers, out to rip off everyone they can.
Just theaves, common strong armed thugs.
Stay away from LFG at all costsreview #271968
You may also like
- "Grissom Say's Troy Rogers has picked up John Fullerâ€™s, Unfair Business Practices, has been train by DSC; head quarters in Carmel, Indiana to take your car in a New York..."
- "Aman Natt sold me on his Forex training course for over £2500 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own..."
- "If you are interested in making money manipulating penny stocks by bashing companies so you can buy stock cheap then IHUB is made for you..The have power hungry administrators that..."
- "My poor son! He's devastated. He was offered a "free fix"...but all that will do is make him bald. So angry. ..."
- "Tobey West, Tobias I.A. West, Todd West, Todd Goodman owner of Family 1st Home Preservations, Legal Affiliates Group, Loan Educators, Family First Home Preservation Services. Tobey uses the alias Todd..."
- "I must be naive! Ground shipping more exensive than expedited shipping..odd. Return policy..odd but still pressed the purchase button. Receive goods..ivory wedding shoes with rosettes and rhinestones...."
- "I hired Dannie to ship my horse from SC to ME and he told me my horse would be picked up in SC on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. My..."
- "I had a similar experience with Ashley Furniture with my leather sofa bed and loveseat started peeling. First, in about a month from buying it, the sofa bed and loveseat,..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."