Lease Finance Group
Stay as far away from these clowns as possible.
I opened a small business in 2002 and needed the ability to accept credit/debit cards
We brought in a few sales reps to give us quotes.
We selected a service company that offered good rates and off we went.
The machines arived, were set up and all is well "NOT"
I find that we have to change out the machine due to new regulations and so it was done.
Some time later I see that my checking account is getting smaller and it should not be.
Lease finance group had started double dipping for the NEW machines that were installed as per federal regulations.
I called them several times and got tactless little idiots to talk to that did nothing bu threaten.
I called the Bank and cancelled their payment authorization on the monthly draw.
LFG theatened me for months over that deal
OK, now comes the end of our service contract with LFG and a few months away the machine stops working and will not process cards. all it will do is give me error messages.
I called for service and got tech support, these guys were great, but the machine was dead.
Tech support gives me a number to call to see about resolving the issue and I called them only to find out that a new machine is going to cost me $300 ++ and I must pay the freight too.
NOOOOOOOO way is that happening. LFG is going to continue to bill me $60 a month plus I have to pay for a new machine too.
Calling the reps, LFG and sevral others got me nowhere.
I needed to be able to accept credit/debit cards as the lack of this service was costing me sales.
I contacted my bank and they sent over a rep to speak to us, he brought in a new set of machines, set them up and had us running in less than a day.
LFG kept on charging my account, so I had that stopped at the bank.
Soon I got the threatening letters and demands. I called their numbers a few times, only to get some little puke that was obnoxious and would not help at all, just made demands for money.
I finally spoke to a supervisor (maybe he was) we discussed the entire issue and he agreed to make the mess go away if we sent the machine back.
I returned the machine and did so through USPS with deliver confermation.
I never received the delivery confermation back.
Its been several months and now LFG has turned this over to a company called Push Pin LLC
They are threatening me if I dont pay somem huge dollar amount.
These people are all scammers, out to rip off everyone they can.
Just theaves, common strong armed thugs.
Stay away from LFG at all costs
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Are you a victim of merchant lynx? Ever deal with a sales person out of the Lakeland office named Tina Boyd? Please send your complaint and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "I was an employee there and I have had man problems with pumps not stopping at the set amount I set them too. Among other things when that happens and..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Biggest peice of *** ever. I ordered a light. First of all I had to assemble it myslef. Second, the peices were broke, third it fell apart. And the worst..."
- "Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product. On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was..."
- "Last week I ordered Garden Vegetable Soup. I am strict vegetarian and have never consumed MEAT in my food. However, while halfway eating my soup, I found a big piece..."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."