Lease Finance Group
Stay as far away from these clowns as possible.
I opened a small business in 2002 and needed the ability to accept credit/debit cards
We brought in a few sales reps to give us quotes.
We selected a service company that offered good rates and off we went.
The machines arived, were set up and all is well "NOT"
I find that we have to change out the machine due to new regulations and so it was done.
Some time later I see that my checking account is getting smaller and it should not be.
Lease finance group had started double dipping for the NEW machines that were installed as per federal regulations.
I called them several times and got tactless little idiots to talk to that did nothing bu threaten.
I called the Bank and cancelled their payment authorization on the monthly draw.
LFG theatened me for months over that deal
OK, now comes the end of our service contract with LFG and a few months away the machine stops working and will not process cards. all it will do is give me error messages.
I called for service and got tech support, these guys were great, but the machine was dead.
Tech support gives me a number to call to see about resolving the issue and I called them only to find out that a new machine is going to cost me $300 ++ and I must pay the freight too.
NOOOOOOOO way is that happening. LFG is going to continue to bill me $60 a month plus I have to pay for a new machine too.
Calling the reps, LFG and sevral others got me nowhere.
I needed to be able to accept credit/debit cards as the lack of this service was costing me sales.
I contacted my bank and they sent over a rep to speak to us, he brought in a new set of machines, set them up and had us running in less than a day.
LFG kept on charging my account, so I had that stopped at the bank.
Soon I got the threatening letters and demands. I called their numbers a few times, only to get some little puke that was obnoxious and would not help at all, just made demands for money.
I finally spoke to a supervisor (maybe he was) we discussed the entire issue and he agreed to make the mess go away if we sent the machine back.
I returned the machine and did so through USPS with deliver confermation.
I never received the delivery confermation back.
Its been several months and now LFG has turned this over to a company called Push Pin LLC
They are threatening me if I dont pay somem huge dollar amount.
These people are all scammers, out to rip off everyone they can.
Just theaves, common strong armed thugs.
Stay away from LFG at all costs11617895 review #271968
You may also like
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."
- "I was an employee there and I have had man problems with pumps not stopping at the set amount I set them too. Among other things when that happens and..."
- "Internet browser click to OneSmartPenny.com redirected to TheEasyLoanSite.com, then I clicked "Check out your credit report to ensure you know what your lenders will see, Get Your Free Updated Credit..."
- "Induction cooktop...a few months into use gave up the ghost. Repair service came out to undertake warranty work and promptly closed up the unit saying it was a hazard and..."
- "I have graduated from this school and I have decided to go back and get the pastry chef completed. Perfect attendance 4.0 GPA before I was done I've told Nancy..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "I have always had PayPal as my # 1 choice as a form of payment for all my online transactions. I have had so much confidence in using this service..."
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "I ordered two Amisco bar stools from cymax's morebarstools.com. The product that arrived was significantly different than the picture and website description. The product was missing key pieces..."