Lease Finance Group
Stay as far away from these clowns as possible.
I opened a small business in 2002 and needed the ability to accept credit/debit cards
We brought in a few sales reps to give us quotes.
We selected a service company that offered good rates and off we went.
The machines arived, were set up and all is well "NOT"
I find that we have to change out the machine due to new regulations and so it was done.
Some time later I see that my checking account is getting smaller and it should not be.
Lease finance group had started double dipping for the NEW machines that were installed as per federal regulations.
I called them several times and got tactless little idiots to talk to that did nothing bu threaten.
I called the Bank and cancelled their payment authorization on the monthly draw.
LFG theatened me for months over that deal
OK, now comes the end of our service contract with LFG and a few months away the machine stops working and will not process cards. all it will do is give me error messages.
I called for service and got tech support, these guys were great, but the machine was dead.
Tech support gives me a number to call to see about resolving the issue and I called them only to find out that a new machine is going to cost me $300 ++ and I must pay the freight too.
NOOOOOOOO way is that happening. LFG is going to continue to bill me $60 a month plus I have to pay for a new machine too.
Calling the reps, LFG and sevral others got me nowhere.
I needed to be able to accept credit/debit cards as the lack of this service was costing me sales.
I contacted my bank and they sent over a rep to speak to us, he brought in a new set of machines, set them up and had us running in less than a day.
LFG kept on charging my account, so I had that stopped at the bank.
Soon I got the threatening letters and demands. I called their numbers a few times, only to get some little puke that was obnoxious and would not help at all, just made demands for money.
I finally spoke to a supervisor (maybe he was) we discussed the entire issue and he agreed to make the mess go away if we sent the machine back.
I returned the machine and did so through USPS with deliver confermation.
I never received the delivery confermation back.
Its been several months and now LFG has turned this over to a company called Push Pin LLC
They are threatening me if I dont pay somem huge dollar amount.
These people are all scammers, out to rip off everyone they can.
Just theaves, common strong armed thugs.
Stay away from LFG at all costsc216b1d
You may also like
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "If you are interested in making money manipulating penny stocks by bashing companies so you can buy stock cheap then IHUB is made for you..The have power hungry administrators that..."
- "Internet browser click to OneSmartPenny.com redirected to TheEasyLoanSite.com, then I clicked "Check out your credit report to ensure you know what your lenders will see, Get Your Free Updated Credit..."
- "This is a Suggestion , I am a Longtime ULTA Customer & Card to keeps Points etc. The Card Needs to be ABLE to have A ID to Scan the Items for..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I had flowers delivered to my mothers funeral. They sent something completely different than the picture i ordered from but a blue and white ribbon on it and a..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."