Lease Finance Group - Class action law suit in Canada
Please avoid these companies:
- Pivotal Payment
- LFG (Lease Financing Group)
- Tangerine Solution
Reasons (because telling the whole story would be too long):
- Interac machine didn't work for a whole month after exchanging 3 times
- Lost many clients during that time
- Bad technical services
- No manager will call you back even if said so
- Representant unreachable and lie about contract
- Until now they keep withdrawing from account in the name of ROYAL BACK even if we already paid the cancellation fee.
Is there any class action law suit against them in Canada? I want to be part of it. If not, I want to start one. You can contact me: email@example.com
We have to stop them!
Moraf0f1b51 review #383691
You may also like
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "On 11/20/2012 we paid Right Choice Transfer (RCT) almost $4000 to transfer our timeshare title. The process was suggested to take 6-9 months. Over the course..."
- "I have bought a kitchen table set paid odd in December. plus I bought a couch love seat and bedroom set.I make payments every week on Saturday I..."
- "I have been an Atlantic Broadband customer for over 8 years now and lately their service has been atrocious. It makes me want to vomit. I pay 423 dollars a..."
- "Product was ordered on Jan 16,2015 and today is Jan 26,2015, IoW 10days. I called to return product today due to hard nodules, bumps on my skin in less than..."
- "I am from The Payment Center in Talladega, Alabama. We have been accepting bill payments for walk in customers for 3 years. We currently service over 2500 people in our..."
- "Just buy a brand new bike and the dealer change the oil ,the engine start to leak ! Im back at my dealer and he said is not is fault..."
- "I have bought Magik Jack Plus, three years ago + a Canadian phone number. The second year (last year), I have renewed my MJP device, but not my phone number......"