Lease Finance Group - Class action law suit in Canada
Please avoid these companies:
- Pivotal Payment
- LFG (Lease Financing Group)
- Tangerine Solution
Reasons (because telling the whole story would be too long):
- Interac machine didn't work for a whole month after exchanging 3 times
- Lost many clients during that time
- Bad technical services
- No manager will call you back even if said so
- Representant unreachable and lie about contract
- Until now they keep withdrawing from account in the name of ROYAL BACK even if we already paid the cancellation fee.
Is there any class action law suit against them in Canada? I want to be part of it. If not, I want to start one. You can contact me: email@example.com
We have to stop them!
Mora10743339 review #383691
You may also like
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "FRAUD ALERT - Camerin Hawthorne (Phoenix, Arizona) Infiniti Advocates, Metropolis Loans, The BK Store. Camerin Hawthorne is a ***-artist from Phoenix Arizona who does frequent real estate fraud, mortgage loan modification..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "There are 2 photos of me on here. I would like to know how they were put on this site. I am taking this to the police. I would..."
- "Junk! the face plate on the keyboard came off in 6 months the hinge was too tight. Causeing me to break the lid from the hinge I want my money..."
- "I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it..."
- "Just buy a brand new bike and the dealer change the oil ,the engine start to leak ! Im back at my dealer and he said is not is fault..."
- "Crooks, bad quality, picture and the reality - nothing in common. terrible service- forget about refund. Dont buy!!!!..."
- "I was a long term customer of Rogers Cable in 2003. But it all ended because Rogers would not look into my problems with its service. For one thing, I..."