Lease Finance Group - Class action law suit in Canada
Please avoid these companies:
- Pivotal Payment
- LFG (Lease Financing Group)
- Tangerine Solution
Reasons (because telling the whole story would be too long):
- Interac machine didn't work for a whole month after exchanging 3 times
- Lost many clients during that time
- Bad technical services
- No manager will call you back even if said so
- Representant unreachable and lie about contract
- Until now they keep withdrawing from account in the name of ROYAL BACK even if we already paid the cancellation fee.
Is there any class action law suit against them in Canada? I want to be part of it. If not, I want to start one. You can contact me: email@example.com
We have to stop them!
You may also like
- "y account was closed 3 years ago with Sterling Trust (aka "Equity Institutional", "Equity Trust Company"), and my information should have been removed and online access cutoff at that time!..."
- " 1. (0 mins ago) takelessons.com Rip you off2. (0 mins ago) AT&T Uverse Equipment Return3. (0 mins ago) BARRISTER GLOBAL SERVICES NETWORK They don't pay their technicians!4. (0 mins ago) Nomi Mobile cellphone not working5. (0 mins ago) Kmart Cashier Consumer..."
- "Blessed be baskets CeO Sylvia Nagel has been harassing church organizations and reverends for over a year. She Has committed acts of slander harassment and various other civil crimes against more..."
- "I ordered 2 128gb sandisk micro sd cards and 3 128gb Adata micro sd cards from a second seller, and 2 512gb usb flash drives they were all fake..."
- "I have bought Magik Jack Plus, three years ago + a Canadian phone number. The second year (last year), I have renewed my MJP device, but not my phone number......"
- "Wal-Mart MISLEADING customers AND REFUSAL to honor price-accuracy scanning-code-of-practice price-accuracy-guaranteeâ€****Dear Sir, 1) We shopped at Wal-Mart [Dufferin 3106] in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on 22April2010. 2) "Oatmeal to Go" -..."
- "On Feb. 3 2015 i bought a WATERPROOF back up camera from TB. The Person I bought it for was in the hospital until early April 2015 so the camera wasn't..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza at 1811 hours. I was told my pizza would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at the store at 1832 hours. They..."
- "Bought a SoMo recliner in May of 13, had it restuffed under warranty in April 14, now the seam is ripping on seat and it's out of warranty. Art Van..."