Lease Finance Group - Class action law suit in Canada
Please avoid these companies:
- Pivotal Payment
- LFG (Lease Financing Group)
- Tangerine Solution
Reasons (because telling the whole story would be too long):
- Interac machine didn't work for a whole month after exchanging 3 times
- Lost many clients during that time
- Bad technical services
- No manager will call you back even if said so
- Representant unreachable and lie about contract
- Until now they keep withdrawing from account in the name of ROYAL BACK even if we already paid the cancellation fee.
Is there any class action law suit against them in Canada? I want to be part of it. If not, I want to start one. You can contact me: email@example.com
We have to stop them!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Let Maricopa County Sherrif's office know where JOHN COMMON is by sending them a tip. You DON'T have to give your name. JOHN COMMON has an ARREST WARRANT. Click here to let Police..."
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "I had trusted mario turco and his snivellig brother victor to do my business taxes for a few years that was until I found out they were bankrupts and gamblers...."
- "This is what I have ordered at the end of January. I did not received anything since today. Mad and desapointed costumer. How long it's gonna last now?! I guess..."
- "We bought a sofa and love seat set from CASE FURNITURE. They sold us a 10 year extended warranty through Stainsafe.. Our sofa broke , The frame collapsed on one..."
- "Just buy a brand new bike and the dealer change the oil ,the engine start to leak ! Im back at my dealer and he said is not is fault..."
- "Support ticket #98446 I have been a member of instagc for about 1 year and it has been a great experience until this week.Whenever i had an issue I would contact..."
- "I have bought two living room sets from Ashley Furniture over the last 7 years and both have been regrettable purchases. The saying "you get what you pay for" does..."
- "I spent 100,000 pesos ($over 2000 USD) buying a laptop with a one year parts and labor warranty. After 11 months the screen broke. I sent Lazada almost..."